Careers at Ad Sales Genius
Join Our Team
As a leader in the subscription and advertising management software field, we are always on the lookout for talented people to bring their talents, skills, and unique personalities to our team.
Pape Ventures, the company behind Ad Sales Genius, is the leading industry provider for subscription and advertising management software for publishers and agencies. We produce the leading CRM and ad order entry software serving a variety of media industries.
Ad Sales Genius supports more than 250 advertising channels with social media, magazines, and even billboard management, allowing for aggressive growth opportunity across multiple industries. Our roster of clients includes Texas Monthly, The Emmys, HBO’s Vice Media, Southwest Airlines, and other household media names.
Interested in working for Pape Ventures? Check out our current openings below and contact us to start the conversation.
Software Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- 5+ Years of Sales Experience (Preferred)
- 2+ Years of Professional Negotiation Skills (Preferred)
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Demonstrated History of Meeting Sales Goals
This is a position that requires regular travel.
- Be the support guru to our customers and CRM sales team. Help to establish a standard set of client-facing responses to common questions
- Identify, implement, and/or manage software tools and services that will enable the CRM teams to work more efficiently and effectively
- Take on ad hoc customer operations projects as the need arises
- Experience in customer service a plus, but not required
- Experience working in a client-focused role in a work setting that is “customer-obsessed”
- Zendesk Experience a plus
- Enjoys problem-solving in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Passion for designing and documenting processes
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and taking a consultative approach to finding optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments. A truly great teammate who works well with others cross-functionally to find common ground and constructively solve issues as they arise
- Ability to lead through influence